I reallllly don't understand how we're sisters.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
I just don't understand
...how in the world I am related to my sister! She calls me selfish any time that I don't do something for her. I am within EVERY RIGHT I HAVE to say "no" to her! She calls me from her place and says that she left her gift for her friend's baby shower at our house and could I bring it to her at her place. Um, no. I don't want to waste my gas for that. She's the dumbass that put it in her CLOSET, out of eye sight, and forgot it. Most people tend to put stuff in places they'll remember to take it with them. Ya know, near your purse or keys or even put it in the CAR. She puts in the closet. So when I say no, her response is "you are so selfish, you don't have anywhere to be" and blah blah. SO WHAT? She wouldn't do it for me. Bet that. Let me forget something and her response will be "well I use the premium gas so I'm not driving all the way over there for that." So she can't waste her gas for me, but I'm supposed to do it for her because she's an idiot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, gurrrrl. I can relate. Sometimes my sister gets on my damn nerves. Like with you, my sister has all these double standards with what she can get away with and what she accuses me of doing. So petty! So annoying. It's becoming more of a thing these days cause we have both moved back int our parents place. So we see each other way too often now. I am pretty sure we are the type that need our space. Ahhh.
ReplyDeleteHope your sister becomes less of a bum.