Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh happy day...



I want to find my spirituality (not in a religious way.) I want to find my peaceful place. I want to find what I can be at peace with. I want to wake up in the morning and not groan about being up (of course a more comfortable bed could help that). I want to get even a tenth as excited at seeing a rainbow as Double Rainbow Guy. I want to like the nature around me and not be put off from it because I don't want to deal with the bugs. I want to stop being so damn grumpy. I want to be a more positive person. I want to stop being so damn realistic and think of more than what is in my face. I want to love me more. I want to love people around me more.


I want all of these things but I don't know where to begin. I feel like I'm suffocating from wanting this and not know how to find it. Realistically (yes that thing I want to be less of) I know I can't find it hiding in my bedroom. I know that I can't come across this spirituality by typing it out on my computer and hoping someone will give me the all-knowing answer. I have to take steps and be prepared to be let down. I need to understand that this spirit can easily be broken if allowed. I need to have more of a life and stop waiting for it come to me. I need to go sit down in a park (during the week with no screaming kids around preferably) and just watch my surroundings (you know, like people with no bills do).


I need to be...me.

No comments:

Post a Comment