I hate that just because I'm an adult I'm supposed to act as though I give a damn. My only memory of this person(s) is of them being so fucking full of themselves that it was as if he/she were doing YOU a favor to even speak to you. I know people change and God knows I don't want people to judge me from who I was in high school. I just don't have any other image of who you are outside of that memory.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Memory lane...or something like that
Ever run into people you went to high school with that you really didn't care for? But because of the rules in life you stand there and smile and ask about them etc? But you really don't give a shit because that person was such an ass in high school that you went out of your way to make sure you didn't interact with them at all? Yeah, I get that a lot working in a mall. It's so weird. I stand and fake happy with this person, on the inside I'm completely berating myself over even acknowledging their presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lmao that is so truuue. i don't even know how many times this has happened. just awkward shuffling of the feet and just general awkwardness.
ReplyDelete