Friday, March 4, 2011

One good thing about a blog nobody reads...

You can say whatever you want!

My boss is generally cool, but she has her moments...and that moment was today. She sent an email out today that she wrote in obvious frustration. To keep a boring story short, she basically state that we needed to implement a certain rule on how we call people to cover shifts that she has NEVER told me before. While I rarely need anybody to work for me, I usually just call someone that's off and ask. Easy. Someone is there, case closed. Apparently she likes to do things differently and said so. It took a lot of control to not reply to the email with one just as snarky as hers stating that she has never, in the nearly 7 months I've been there, made this protocol clear to me (and most likely anybody). Don't you just hate when people decide that because they are in a bad mood that they'll come up with new, unannounced rules to complicate things more? Ugh

1 comment:

  1. DUDE when I used to work at Borders, they would make such a HUGE deal about shift changes...like the world will fucking explode if we DIDN'T FILL OUT THE PAPER WORK or if we don't call and tell the manager WHO is coming..who gives a fuck?! AT LEAST SOME ONE WAS COMING IN TO COVER THE SHIFT. UGHHH just thinking about it makes me wanna shoot somebody lol VENTVENTVENT XD

    ReplyDelete