You don't sweat the small stuff. You care less about what people say or think about you (at least the ones that are actually mature enough to handle things don't care.) You find pleasure in the little things and don't have to constantly be going, going, gone. I've always been a hermit, so I've never cared about all the here and there stuff.
My favorite part about getting older (besides the booze) is that you can remove drama from your life and not feel the same amount of guilt or pressure over it that you did when you were younger. I have had to make these decisions in the past year and the more I look back (hindsight 20/20 and all that) the more I realize I've made the right decisions. I don't feel remorse about it. The drama is gone and I don't feel nearly as weighed down with everyone else's problems. They can keep them!
No comments:
Post a Comment