Sometimes I will get texts or calls from friends. And I can tell almost immediately that the conversation that will occur is going to go in a direction that will probably be asking something from me or of me that I really don't want to do.
Today I got a text from a friend that said "do you work today?" That seems innocent enough, but before I responded I had to think about who was asking me that question. Generally this person doesn't ask questions pertaining to these things unless the follow-up response will then be asking me to do something I'm not willing to do. So rather than just answering the text when it was sent, I waited until about an hour before I had to be to work. That way if she DID want something from me, I would have an excuse. LOL I don't think that makes sense at all. I go out of my way to make sure that I'm not put out of my way by others. It's a riddle inside an enigma.
ahhhh we all do it ;)
ReplyDelete